Case 1
A day before my birthday, Jenny and I chatted for a while online:
normal chatting etc - Jenny was getting her assignment done while chatting with me. He exams are coming soon. We talked about how Queen's birthday falls on the 4th here and it falls on the 11th in Australia.
Jenny: You should go shopping
Me: Yeah, just shopped today. There's sale at Portmans - I bought a jacket.
Me: Good bargain. Jacket RRP at 129.90 and it was sold at 39.90
Jenny: Portmans? There's a sale here too and I bought a jacket
Me: Really? I thought you're supposed to do ur assignment or maybe even studying.
Jenny: Yeah, my friend told me that there was a sale at Portmans yesterday. So on the way to do groceries shopping, I go check out Portmans. hahaha
Me: Ohhh. ... ic.. 'on the way' arr
Jenny: Hehehehehe.. yeah, on the way
So apparently, she bought a white jacket and I bought a black one. Luckily not the same.. haha. That's kinda coincidence eh.
Case 2
Sis's bf, chicken Wing wished me happy birthday, much to my surprise.
Apparently his brother's birthday is also on the 4th! *gasps*



2 comments:
and his lil sis's birthday is on the 24th of May... @ dad's birthday~ =p
what? hahaha.. luckily his bday is not on the 29 Dec or something. It's getting freaky..
Post a Comment