Sunday, August 05, 2007

Shopping Spppreeeeeeeeeeee!

Ok, it's now time for me to save. I've bought far too much stuff!! Later can't buy plane ticket back for CNY next year baru nangis.

Since I'm lazy to take the pics of the stuff I bought, lemme just list what I bought:

1) Cosmetics stuff from Mac, Bling, Smith & Caughey - loads of them!
2) Winter Jackets from Kamikaze and Mooks
3) Scarf for Dede from CKJeans
4) SALE drive me nuts. Bought Jeans and top from CKJeans at half price!! What a bargain! Just not so long ago, I bought another winter hat frm thre!
5) Buy 1 get 1 free cap from Glassons
6) Top from Supre although I don't think I'll be wearing it. Haha
7) Bought another cap from Just Jeans at $3
8) The Warehouse - bought 2 boots for only $15
9) Bought white top from General Issue - they have lotsa A&F stuff. White top only $29 - quite a bargain!

I think it's time for me to starve/eat Maggi for the next few months.. :'(

2 comments:

Avery said...

jie jie jie, do REMEMBER me me me ME ME ME, ur lovely sister over here back in potato country during ur sales over there!!! =p =p =p waakkakakaka... and dun forget abt my size yeah... i'm not that tiny anymore... @_@ u can claim back from papa-mama... i approved~ =p =p =p

Sim Miao said...

hahahaha.. u very smart!! I saw your Nike shoes - it's really nice!! whre u get it from??