Sunday, September 09, 2007

Goody 2 shoes

When your sibling is one, it'll give you a headache.. haha Literally! I saw sis online one day and she ask me to call mom. Apparently, Botak bro called mom earlier and must have sweet talked... isshh. Coincidently, not long after, I saw Botak online! Then, I told Botak he's giving me headache.. coz I have to call mom pulak.. haiyo *swt* Told sis that I'll call mom nxt month in conjunction with her bday but scared mom not happy pulak..

†~望~† says: (8:06:25 PM)
why?

Miao says: (8:06:34 PM)
now i have to call!!

†~望~† says: (8:06:41 PM)
hahaha

†~望~† says: (8:06:49 PM)
i very guaii wan

Miao says: (8:06:50 PM)


†~望~† says: (8:06:58 PM)
i call every month

Miao says: (8:06:59 PM)
eh, stop being a goody two shoes ok

†~望~† says: (8:07:08 PM)
well, i cant help it

†~望~† says: (8:07:14 PM)
it's my second nature

†~望~† says: (8:07:24 PM)
thats how i got extra pocket money

†~望~† says: (8:07:41 PM)
and trouble free for having a girlfriend

†~望~† says: (8:07:52 PM)
if not, mum will be jealous and i will have a headache


I was like... ??&#@@$$$%^ =.=

No comments: